Gambling is one of the most enticing forms of games. People all over the world practice gambling with money in one form or another. Some like to play cards, while others might be into slot machines. This is why when it comes to gambling, Casinos are treated as quite exotic. This is simply because you can find your favorite game as well as hundreds of others under just one roof.
Not only this, when it comes to Casinos, some of them are surely high up in the list of most beautiful architectures in the world. The sheer level of elegance and everything being over the top is what makes a Casino lively. So, for all the Casino connoisseurs out there, here is a list of ten of the best Casinos in the world which are worth checking out even though you like gambling or otherwise:
- The Venetian Macao, China: This Quasi-Venetian mammoth of architecture is spread over 10.8 million sq. Ft. It also is known for having the highest number of restaurants built in a casino because of featuring 30 exquisite restaurants.
- The Wynn Macau, China: From the family franchise of Wynn, this casino is located at Macau’s waterfront. With more than 500 tables and 840+ slot machines, this hotel-casino also features over 1,000 exotic rooms.
- Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas: Caesar’s Palace is a trademark in Las Vegas. Featuring exquisite roman baths and classic architecture, it is spread in about 1,66,000 sq. Ft.
- Sun City Casino Resort, South Africa: With about 40 gaming tables and more than 850 slots, this casino is also known for its private safari facilities.They have recently started an online roulette India service exclusively made for Indians.
- The Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas: This casino is the former title of being the world’s most expensive casino. Featuring a golf course as well as 19 dining styles, it is a masterpiece.
- The Grand Lisboa, Macau: Showcasing the birdcage architecture, Grand Lisboa is the tallest building of Macau. With over 800 gaming tables and 1000 slot machines, it is also a dream destination for wine connoisseurs.
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Las Vegas: Carrying the legacy of its family name, this hotel resort is perfect for those who want to experience the romance-filled atmosphere of Italy in Las Vegas. The best part of this resort is that it features 6 of the James Beard Award-winning chefs in their restaurants.
- Foxwoods Resort Casino, Connecticut: Sure Las Vegas is America’s casino capital, but Foxwoods in Connecticut has the honor of being the America’s biggest casino. With over 17 different game tables and 7000+ machines, this structure is spread in a 4.7 million sq. Ft. area.
- Resort World Sentosa, Singapore: It is certain that whenever the word expensive will come up you’ll think of this casino. With a total building cost of $5 billion, this casino resort embodies not just six hotels, Marine Life Park and a Universal Studio but an Adventure cove water park as well.
- The Kurhaus of Baden-Baden, Germany: This certainly is not one of the flashiest casinos in the world, but, it carries a far more significance. This charming casino was built in the year 1820 and featured about 24 gaming tables and 113 slots.
There are some of the most beautiful and historically acclaimed casinos in the world. So, if you ever want to taste the favor of luxury, then make sure to check out these.