Nurse staffing are medical personnel who assist in providing care to patients or clients and helping doctors to deal with a disease and medical action.
Nurses have their respective duties and roles.
One of the tasks that must be done by a nurse is to serve and assist health services to patients.
It should be noted that the functions, duties, and roles of nurses must be understood and understood by the nurses who will later function in order to carry out their duties and responsibilities properly.
The main function of a nurse is to help patients who are sick or healthy.
This is to improve health status through health services to the community.
Based on the role that a nurse will carry out, it has three basic functions:
The first is that the independent function is an independent function and does not depend on tasks performed by others.
This is where the nurses carry out their duties carried out by themselves and their own decisions in taking an action to meet basic human needs.
Then the second is the nurse dependent function.
Namely the nurse’s function in carrying out its activities on instructions from other nurses.
The last function is interdependent, meaning that the function is carried out in a team or group that is dependent on one another.
Nurses have duties including:
- The nurse must collect data
- The nurse develops a nursing action plan.
- Nurses use and apply the concepts and principles of behavioral science, biomedical science, socio-culture in carrying out nursing care to fulfill KDM
- Determines the criteria that can be set in assessing the nursing plan.
- Assesses the level of achievement of a goal.
- Identifies the changes needed.
- Evaluates the nursing problem data.
- Records the data during the nursing process
- Use patient records to monitor the quality of nursing care.
- Makes suggestions for a nursing research plan.
- Identifies the need for health education.
- Make plans for health education.
- Evaluate health education.
- Play a role in providing health services to individuals, groups, communities, and families.
- Creates good and effective communication.
This is true both with nurses or other health teams.
The role of the nurse is the behavior that is expected by others to someone in accordance with the position in the system.
This can be influenced by social conditions either in the form of the nursing profession or from outside the nursing profession which is constant.
In the recruitment process, of course, we know that searching for candidates, screening CVs, interviewing, and checking the candidate’s career history is very time-consuming.
The presence of healthcare staffing agencies will help you cut all that time because they are the ones who will do searches, screening, and other things according to service availability.
Staffing agencies exist to assist companies in finding workers with special skills.
Scion Medical Staffing is a leading US Agency company recruiting experts with over a decade of experience.