If you’re on the hunt for a few handy house hacks, continue reading to discover 9 crafty house tips that you’ll fall in love with.
Creative House Tips To Try Out:
1. Place a foam pipe in the gap between the wall and your washing machine. If you continually have small pieces of clothes such as socks fall into the gap between your washing machine and the wall, simply place a foam pipe in the gap and you’ll never have to worry about having items fall into the gap next to your washing machine again.
2. Paint your house key a different color using a nail polish. If you find it hard to quickly locate your house key on your key ring, simply paint your house key a bold color using nail polish. As that way, you’ll easily be able to tell your house key apart from your keys to your garage, shed or workplace.
3. Use empty toilet paper rolls to store cords. In order to avoid getting your cords and chargers tangled or misplaced, place a few empty toilet paper rolls in a box, so that you’ll be able to place one charger or cord in each empty toilet roll.
4. Place empty paper towel rolls inside of your boots. One way to prevent your boots from flopping over and getting wrinkles is to place an empty paper towel roll inside each of your boots. In order to keep each boot in perfect shape.
5. Use bread tags to label all of your cords. If you purchase sliced bread, you can repurpose your bread tags as makeshift cord tags, which you’ll easily be able to write on using a thin tip marker.
6. Place a shoe rack right inside your front door. If you’d like guests to take off their shoes, when they visit your home but feel awkward asking your friends to take their shoes off, simply place a shoe rack inside your home. Which will let your friends know, that visitors to your home are expected to take their shoes off. To further illustrate the point you can also hand paint a cute, decorative sign that says shoes off please.
7. Reuse a takeaway coffee cup in order to water your pot plants. The reason why it’s a great idea to use a takeaway coffee cup to water house plants is that the small hole, in the lid which you drink through, will slowly pour water out and is great for slowly feeding your plants. If you own plants which are prone to overwatering such as cacti, it’s well worth trying out this particular tip.
8. Use an empty tissue box in order to store your plastic bags. Place an empty tissue box under your kitchen sink, which you’ll be able to use to store any of the miscellaneous plastic bags which you may pick up. That you plan on reusing around the house or using to line your trash cans.
9. Reuse your peanut butter jars or jam jars to hold small items. As an example, you may want to reuse your empty peanut butter jars in order to hold nuts, bolts, and screws in your garage.
So what are you waiting for, there’s no better time to try out your favorite house hack out of the 9 effective house hacks listed above!